Welcome message from the Managing Director and Principal of the High School
Kgaswe International School now offers many opportunities for our students to improve their grades. These include:
- Study classes on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday afternoons. Teachers rotate each week between classes to offer support if required
- A coaching class which teaches students how to study and learn on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday afternoons. Students can join this class on recommendation from their class teacher and parent
- A Mathematics clinic where students can get support for a specific topic which they wish to learn more about
- One to one consultation with teachers between 3pm and 4pm Monday to Thursday. Students can arrange to meet their teacher during this time.
- In term 2 we will offer Saturday morning study for form 4 IGCSE and AS/A level students from 9am to 11am where they can work together in study groups as they prepare for their examinations
As a school Kgaswe International is committed to the success of your child. We ask that you take an opportunity to meet the teachers and discuss your child's report during parent/teacher consultation days each term.
We thank you for your continued support as we strive to become an Academic Centre of Excellence.
Even though our focus is on Academics we will not allow Sports and Clubs to be marginalised. We hope in the very near future to offer a wider variety of sports and clubs. In 2020 already we have successfully introduced the Wildlife and Puzzle clubs and brought in experts to support the students in Netball, Football and Athletics. As a school we want to win trophies, we want other schools to see Kgaswe sporting teams as a challenge and ultimately, we want our students to perform on the national stage. As we move forward, I am sure you will witness a concerted effort by everyone to improve participation in sports and clubs at Kgaswe.